We spent the last week on wonderful North Stradbroke Island. The first two days were cold and wet so I read all day. The remaining five were warm, sunny and beautiful so not a lot of reading got done!
Some highlights were:
- Playing our own backyard pétanque tournament: we were beaten 2 to 1;
- Finishing Duma Key: it’s an enjoyable read;
- Seeing the amazing Pandanus Palms: at Point Lookout;
- Spotting some street art: courtesy of that_knight_guy; and
- Staring at the colour of the amazing ocean.