We had a pretty fun-filled weekend in Brisbane:
- Friday Night: I had a friend over from work and we drank a couple of Cascade Greens and ate some Texan Beef sausages with fried onions;
- Saturday Lunch: Kitty and I had Dim Sum at Yum Cha in the city;
- Saturday Afternoon: We went to see Yes Man at Myer Centre Cinema with some corporate vouchers we got for Christmas: quite an enjoyable movie;
- Saturday Evening: We went for a drive to Mount Coot-tha. We sat and watched the stars and city lights while drinking our BYO tea and pineapple;
- Sunday Morning: We went for a walk through South Bank and right along Boundary Street, West End. We spent some time looking in shops including the great Avid Reader store;
- Sunday Lunch: We cooked burgers. Mine looked so great Kitty took a photo:
- Sunday Evening: We met K’s little sister for takeaway in the park on Bowen Terrace looking at the Storey Bridge.
- Sunday Night: I hung the canvases I made last weekend with fabric and frames from IKEA.
They cost $8 each to make, and I still can’t decide on a favourite.